Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
Nevertheless, when placing an order we need your data to carry out the agreement between you and us. If you choose not to share your data, then we will not be able to process and deliver your order
We will not process your data without your consent unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
We save the data to your account: password, email address, physical address, billing address. This way, you don’t need to provide us with your data again. We also save – for your own convenience – the data of former orders.
If you participate in a campaign or contest, we ask the following data: email address, name, date of birth. This way, we can carry out the campaign and announce prize-winners. We also measure the responses to our advertising.
O My Bag offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use an opt-in system Every time we send you a newsletter you can unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order, we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide Icepay, Paypal, MontaPacking relevant personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
• Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
• The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant to their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with We pass data on to 3rd party services such as a mailing service, personalization tool, payment provider. They will store part of our data and complete a certain agreed task such as sending emails and offering a personalized experience on the website. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Your items are kept in the shopping cart
• you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
• we can test improvements
• we can advise you based on your former views and purchases
• you can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
• you receive complete local information
You can change your cookie settings in your browser if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you do not accept our cookies banner. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a blacklist;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
“O My Bag B.V”
1072 EZ, Amsterdam, the Netherlands