Our premium quality eco- friendly leather is tanned without the use of harmful chemicals and has no synthetic top finish. Its color can alter when exposed to sunlight. It is important to know that no vegetable tanned leather bag is the same. Vegetable tanned leather will not stay flawless and smooth, scratching will occur an irregularity in colour an texture are part of this leather. These characteristics make it an unique product that ages beautifully over time. Just like you. We choose to work with this naturally tanned leather not only because of its safety for people and planet, but also because it gives O My Bag products our trademark look.
We want all our customers to be pleased with their O My Bag products. Customers that prefer something more polished or sealed, and can return or exchange any O My Bag product according to individual preferences.
We love the Collonil Leather Lotion to protect and moisturize your bag against scratches and stains.
Treat your O My Bag with water protectant every 2-4 weeks. We recommend weather-proofing spray, which is quick & easy maintenance. Be zealous during rainy season! Try to avoid heavy downpours because leather is permeable and can never be entirely waterproof.
Clean & condition every 8-12 weeks, using high-quality leather conditioner (follow instructions on product label). Think of conditioning like moisturizer for your leather – it will dry out over time, and conditioner will maintain the moisture. Also, avoid leaving your bag in direct sunlight, which may change the colour of your O My Bag.
1. Be aware that deep or dark colored clothing can easily transfer dye to light colored O My Bags. Use caution and especially avoid carrying your O My Bag when wearing new clothes.
2. Also be aware that the natural dyes of the darker colored products can transfer to light colored clothing.
3. When not in use, store your bag in its original dustbag away from moisture & variations of heat or cold.
4. Never apply heat to your O My Bag to dry it, just let it dry naturally (away from radiators, too). Direct heat will dry out the leather & it may become brittle.
5. When using leather treatments, always test the product in an inconspicuous area of your bag first before applying to the entire bag.
6. If your camel Sleazy Jane gets darker because of your jeans, you can clean her with baby hair-shampoo. Let her dry afterwards (not near a heater) and apply leather lotion to moisturize your bag again!
7. We love the Collonil Leather Lotion to protect and moisturize your bag against scratches.
Due to the natural process in which our leathers are made in India, the colors can to vary from time to time. The photos we use are our website are intended to be as closely matched as possible to the true product, so that you know what to expect when your order an O My Bag. However, we also acknowledge that all computer monitors display colors with some variety as well. Therefore, we will not be able to exercise true control over the color accuracy.